Saturday, June 4, 2016

Good evening all! It has been a long week for me this week. I haven't gotten much stitching in. It has been warm, sunny, and muggy all week, and of course, now it is raining on Saturday night.  Go figure! Seems the weeks are always beautiful while you are working in a cubicle and never see the light of day, but when you have the weekend off, you are bound to have a raindrop and cloudy skies! LOL.

We ventured to the stitch shop today and to our surprise the little town that it is in had an art fair going on, so we perused those things as well.  My daughter enjoyed a lemonade, and we ended up purchasing the Leaf Collector by Nora Corbett for her. I have my eyes on several things, but since I cannot start another project until Lady of the Mist is done, there is no sense in my bringing in another chart to swoon over.

In my past, I was NOT a one at a time stitcher.  No, I had not only 1-2 going, but more like 7-8 going at one time.  I had stitching in every room of my house.  But now my stitching time is few and far between, so those days have passed. Seems odd sometimes when I look at LOTM and think that there was a time when I would have had her done quite quickly.

Anyway, it is late, and maybe I can get a stitch or two done before bed. I hope that this finds you having sunshine in your neck of the woods. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment