Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Lady Progress

It has been hot and steamy here in Michigan over the 4th of July.  Last night we finally got some needed rain, but it was rather stormy. Lots of branches blown out of trees, and some folks saw a little damage. But we did need the sprinkles.  I think we are in a bit of a drought here.

I have had chance to work on Lady of the Mist over the weekends thus far, and here is her progress.  She is going slowly in my humble opinion, but slow and steady wins the race!  That dress...


Nora truly outdid herself with this design.  As I am stitching her on 28 count, she is HUGE! Lol! I can't imagine what it will cost to frame her, but in the end, she will make a lovely addition to my walls. This is my biggest project to date I think. Or maybe it's just that dressssssss...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment