Saturday, October 22, 2016

Check in Time

Haven't been on here in quite some time, but it doesn't mean I haven't thought about it.  Just busy and lacking in words to say I guess.  Anywho, have you ever found a box that contained stash you had totally forgotten about? Just happened to me. I went into my closet and dug out a sewing box looking to see just what kind of ribbons I might have collected over the years for finishing small projects.  Inside that sewing box were freebies I had collected from all the British cross stitching magazines I used to collect.  OMG there were so many cute little freebies!. I immediately called my daughter to the closet and pulled them all out of the box. She went mad! She is such a little stash collector anyway. She immediately started pulling out the ones she wanted to keep. Makes me laugh. She's just like her momma. LOL. That little box I hadn't looked into in a few years brought back so many memories. Oh, and yes, there were quite a few ribbons in there, as well as various specialty threads.  Bonus!

Sometimes the little things bring the biggest smiles.

I hope that you find a little box somewhere that brings a smile to your face this week too.

Until next time,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment